Thursday, October 9, 2008

Seriously?

Okay... I have pretty much zero free time. When photos are uploading or if my clicking finger needs a break.... I read blogs. All sorts photography, mommy, funny... whatever makes me happy at that moment. The title is my new word. I must say it a 100 times a day to the kids. Anyways this woman posted a blog that was titled Seriously. Then this is what it said:

Can I just have a minute where somebody ISN'T crying
or needing me
or whining
or hitting
or talking incessantly
or jumping off the furniture
or getting constipated
or stubbing a toe
or picking a scab
or spilling juice
or saying "Mom. Mom. MOM. MOM! Mooommm. Mom. Mom.Mom.Mom...MOM!"
or pooping their pants
or dialing "3333333333333333333333666" on my cell phone
or dumping tea pots full of water on the floor
or demanding to watch Barbie and the Diamond Castle for the billionth time
or climbing on top of the fridge to get candy
or complaining about what I made for dinner
or getting in and out of bed 50 times before finally giving in to exhaustion?Is there any way that I might get just one minute before I completely lose my mind? Is that really too much to ask?

I just thought it was hysterical because this is my day..... everyday seriously

0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP