Thursday, December 4, 2008

The other day

So I often have days that are shitty... Seriously. So this was my day:

Jackson pooped all day because he normally only goes once a week... so when he goes. HE GOES!
Kennon...well always poops all day.
Braylen I still prefer to wipe her tush.

So on this day I woke up to a smell in my bed, Kennon had filled his diaper to the point it was over flowing. Then I go get Jack from bed and the same thing. We go about out day and I change onther Kennon Diaper. I had gotten the kids all dressed and ready to go to the park. After getting ALL THREE kids ready I discover Matthew has both sets of keys. Well I decided to walk to the neiborhood park instead. While we were there the kids we hungry, so I had a pizza. We do not have deals for pizza here, so we hardly ever get it. Anyways after pizza the kids play outside then it is naptime. When Kennon wakes up he has his last and final diaper for the day. Jackson had woken up to poo. Braylen had the pizza literaly go through her... she had pooped in her panites. Poor thing, you could tell she was upset with herself. So when she naps she sleeps in my bed. All over myside of the bed. As we were walking downstairs she said MOOOOMY I have to go poopy as she is running to the potty. Thank god she made it... but she was so sick. Seems like that poo made her feel better and there was no more poo from Bray for the rest of the day. Jackson had two more, but I actually like it when Jack poops.

So I sometimes feed the kids in an assembly line. I find they eat better because if the other kids are eating it, well it must be good. I am sure this is why my kids always get sick at the same time. Anyways I forgot Jack doesn't like peaches and procedes to throw up. Then Braylen starts gagging.... I just shoved her in the bathroom. I guess just removing her from the situation was good enough.

So all the kids are in bed... then I start to smell something foal. Oh my God was that!!!!! a dog fart. Anyways everyone know dog have the worst gas. Well the only time Saki passes gas is when she is about to get sick. Out you go Saki and she stayed outside all night. With the way my day was going I am sure she would have laid one out on my floor..... and I am not picking that crap up.

Anyways..... all in all it could have been worse, but what a shitty day.

0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP